Saturday, June 20, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to jesse-nicodemus.com. This is my place to discuss and document my path through the world of VFX. I have always been interested in creating art, and from the first moment I laid eyes on CG I was in love. Even back in the ‘80s, I knew that with enough processing power an artist could use CG to recreate anything that could ever be imagined and I was hooked. The greatest aspect of visual effects is breathing life into an artist’s vision, creating something no one has ever seen or bringing a story to film that could not be done any other way.

Currently, aside from basic schoolwork I have two projects in the works. One of the projects is collaboration with fellow students. The project will have some nice wind and water effects. I’ll talk more about that project in another post.

The other project is a collaboration with Nathan Hackett. The concept has the potential for some really interesting particle and compositing work. I will talk more about that a little later.

I need to get back to building my site so I will come back to edit and add a little later. If you end up reading this, chances are I was asking for input on my site design and that is why you are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment